Who we are:
Working together, growing together, creating new things together: EDAG connects people and the future. Company and workforce share the same vision. You‘ll go your own way in your career at a high level – nationally or internationally.
Take your next step and support us as a
CAD DESIGNER – BODY ENGINEERING (Jr. & Sr.)
Location: Kocaeli, Turkey
Reference code: 2020001
Area: Body Engineering
This will make you grow:
- Create and manage CAD data of relevant systems (parts, assemblies and drawings) using CATIA
- Perform CAD design changes at all levels
- Manage BOM accuracy and updates
- Create and update drawings based on direction from engineering teams
- Prepare and execute design release in the defined PLM system
- Maintain strong familiarity with specific customer CAD data integrity requirements and apply as required
This is how you‘ll take us forward:
- Associate degree in Mechanical Design or equivalent education / work experience
- Skilled to use CATIA V5
- Experience with Product Lifecycle Management tools
- Hands on experience in Automotive parts design such as Interior, Exterior, BIW, Closures, Platform, HVAC, etc.
- Team player with good organization and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility and interested to work in an international project environment.
- Knowledge of MS Office Software
*Gender, age, nationality and religion are not relevant for us – you’re all that matters.
Sounds like your next challenge? Then we‘ll be looking forward to your application: