Who we are:
Working together, growing together, creating new things together: EDAG connects people and the future. Company and workforce share the same vision. You‘ll go your own way in your career at a high level – nationally or internationally.
Take your next step and support us as a
DESIGN ENGINEER – DMU & PACKAGING (Jr. & Sr.)
Location: Kocaeli, Turkey
Reference code: 2020002
Area: Body Engineering
This will make you grow:
- Use and promote best practices for Digital Mock Up (DMU) / CAD clean up
- Perform packaging of vehicle components to meet system and vehicle requirements while optimizing for efficiency, cost, weight, ergonomics, manufacturability and serviceability
- Support project team in solving highly complex packaging problems
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple work assignments
- Support CAD design studies in vehicle development process
- Support BOM and Change Control processes
- Support the release process with engineering teams and PLM
This is how you‘ll take us forward:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering or relevant education, training, and/or work experience.
- Skilled to use CATIA V5
- Experience with Product Lifecycle Management tools
- Perfect English skills, Turkish as mother tongue
- Team player with good organization and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility and interested to work in an international project environment.
- Knowledge of MS Office Software
*Gender, age, nationality and religion are not relevant for us – you’re all that matters.
Sounds like your next challenge? Then we‘ll be looking forward to your application:
Design Engineer * - DMU & Packaging