Who we are:
Working together, growing together, creating new things together: EDAG connects people and the future. Company and workforce share the same vision. You‘ll go your own way in your career at a high level – nationally or internationally.
Take your next step and support us as a
DESIGN ENGINEER – INTERIOR (Jr. & Sr.)
Location: Kocaeli, Turkey
Reference code: 2020004
Area: Body Engineering
This will make you grow:
- Design of 3D models with CATIA from concept to the final product according to functional, cost, quality and manufacturing requirements.
- Maintain strong familiarity with specific customer CAD data integrity requirements and apply as required
- Preparation of documentation, such as material lists, 2D drawings, installation manuals, FMEA, etc. according to customer or EDAG’s standard.
- Support the project manager with presentations of technical concepts, issues and proposals for solutions.
- Participate in design reviews and maintain projects & assignments are completed within scheduled timeframes
- Collaborate with interior system and component suppliers
This is how you‘ll take us forward:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering or relevant education, training, and/or work experience.
- Skilled to use CATIA V5
- Experience with Product Lifecycle Management tools
- Hands on experience in concepts and design of Interior Trim components
- Perfect English skills, Turkish as mother tongue
- Team player with good organization and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility and interested to work in an international project environment.
- Knowledge of MS Office Software
*Gender, age, nationality and religion are not relevant for us – you’re all that matters.
Sounds like your next challenge? Then we‘ll be looking forward to your application:
Design Engineer * - Interior