Who we are:
Working together, growing together, creating new things together: EDAG connects people and the future. Company and workforce share the same vision. You‘ll go your own way in your career at a high level – nationally or internationally.
Take your next step and support us as a
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER - ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS (Sr. & Jr.)
Location: Kocaeli, Turkey
Reference code: 2020009
Area: Electrics / Electronics
This will make you grow:
- Detailing and update of the E/E-BoM
- Weight & cost tracking
- Release recommendations for drawings, documents and components
- Supplier management, supplier list and nomination (NDA’s, RFI’s, RFQ’s, etc.)
- Supplier tracking according time, functionality, quality, weight and costs
- Change management and version management (SW/HW-part numbering)
- Preparation of PPAP and component documents
- Alignment with suppliers and logistics of sample parts
- Definition of parts for prototype and pre-series builds
This is how you‘ll take us forward:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Automotive, Aeronautical Engineering or relevant education, training, and/or work experience
- Min. 3 years hands-on expertise in Automotive E/E systems
- Perfect English skills, Turkish as mother tongue, German would be an asset
- Team player with good organization and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility and interested to work in an international project environment.
*Gender, age, nationality and religion are not relevant for us – you’re all that matters.
Sounds like your next challenge? Then we‘ll be looking forward to your application:
Product Development Engineer - Electrical & Electronics (Sr & Jr)