Who we are:
Working together, growing together, creating new things together: EDAG connects people and the future. Company and workforce share the same vision. You‘ll go your own way in your career at a high level – nationally or internationally.
Take your next step and support us as a
WIRING HARNESS ENGINEER (Sr. & Jr.)
Location: Kocaeli, Turkey
Reference code: 2020008
Area: Body Engineering
This will make you grow:
- Component packaging in 3D model of the car
- Wiring harness concept (inliners, mounting locations, number of harnesses..)
- Fixing concept, bracket design for EE components
- Cable routing on LV- & HV-wiring
- Hole & bolt list
- Wiring harness initial fuse and ground concept
- Definitions of fuse and ground concept together with wiring harness supplier
- Creating 2D wiring harness drawings
- Definition of wiring harness variants
- Definition of connectors together with wiring harness supplier
- Wiring harness FMEA (package, fixation, fuse-/ ground)
This is how you‘ll take us forward:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Automotive, Aeronautical Engineering or relevant education, training, and/or work experience
- Min. 3 years hands-on expertise in Automotive E/E systems and Wiring Harness development
- Perfect English skills, Turkish as mother tongue, German would be an asset
- Team player with good organization and problem solving skills.
- Flexibility and interested to work in an international project environment.
*Gender, age, nationality and religion are not relevant for us – you’re all that matters.
Sounds like your next challenge? Then we‘ll be looking forward to your application:
Wiring Harness Engineer (Sr. & Jr.)